the spoils of love and war

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So for my last birthday as a 'single' woman & to mark a quarter century, I got extra spoilt this year. Flowers, chocolates, fudge, clothes, soap personally carved in the shape of a fish, funky mugs, yummy smelling shower gels and moisturisers, jewelery & handmade jewelery holders, books (sorry Flannelgraph - all non-fiction), Chris Tomlin's latest cd (yay), 2 free dinners & Dad even cooked me a self-saucing chocolate pudding! Not to mention an extra spesh 'Jon Dylan' gift yet to come...

So thanks to all my precious friends and family... I am truly loved and blessed!

7 comments:

Symon said...

Did you get more chick-flicks to add to your already mammoth collection?

Rachel Kate said...

haha nope I didn't :) but Jon has given me two of those chick flicks for previous presents....

PaisleyJade said...

oooooo - can I borrow some Rach for Symon to watch with me?? *snigger snigger evil laugh snigger*... glad your day was super special!

Rachel Kate said...

hahaha sure :) id be very willing to oblige symons deep desire to watch chick flicks tehe

Stephen said...

What, may I ask, has war got to do with this post? A domestic on your birthday? Tut tut.

Rachel Kate said...

ummmm well it made for a good title

Arna said...

you are most welcome :) glad I got to spend some of your special day with you!

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB